Curriculum + More!
Carefully crafted, Waldorf centered, Steiner based curriculum from someone who gets it! Melisa has walked this path completely and really understands how to bring this amazing philosophy to a home setting. You also get amazing Mom Lessons and much more!
One Time Payment
(A $93 savings over paying monthly!)Sign Me Up!
Mentoring & Support
Beyond her knowledge of the curriculum, Melisa coaches families on how to THRIVE! She is a hand to hold or a boot in your back side - which ever you need! Melisa guides you through true change in your home. Get ready to usher in PEACE!
for 12 monthsStart My Payments!
- Mom Lesson 1 This lesson is all about RHYTHM. Rhythm is the balm that soothes a chaotic home. Learn to hold the space and really enjoy being home with your children.
- Mom Lesson 2 Understand the Waldorf CURRICULUM at home. Get the big picture, the how, the why and the when. This lesson is designed to arm you with the knowledge you will need in the coming years as you seek to educate your child the Waldorf way.
- Mom Lesson 3 INNER WORK is how we can know peace in our own heart and soul. There are so many ways to engage in it but you must find what works for you. We work to get to the heart of what makes you tick, learning to understand yourself so you can better understand your child. Self-governing is the key to a healthy home life. Please know that this a multi & non-denominational program. We work with families that are all religions and ones with no religion. The Spirit transcends the constructs of man. We work to understand each other and support each other.
- Mom Lesson 4 Understanding TEMPERAMENT is a vital key in understanding yourself and everyone around you. Learn how it works in our lives. Learn how to honor temperament but not use it as a crutch and arm your children with balance in their own temperament.
- Mom Lesson 5 This lesson is about the mystery of FORM DRAWING. It really isn’t a mystery at all, but it is a very important part of Waldorf education. We cover the how and the why, from the straight line to beautiful geometry. This Mom Lesson is the same as our Form Drawing Intensive.
- Mom Lesson 6 PLANNING is the key to success with anything, but with homeschooling it is for sure a must. Melisa is a master planner, she’s a mom of 5 and knows how to get things done. This mom lesson is the content of our Planning Intensive. Learn how to plan your main lessons and your school year.
- Mom Lesson 7 This lesson is all about getting comfortable with PAINTING and DRAWING. We have some great painting tutorials that cover everything from mixing paint to those first lessons with your child. We have some drawing instruction as well and our Lifetime members get streaming access to Coloring with Block Crayons.
- Mom Lesson 8 MOVEMENT comprises about 1/3 of the Waldorf curriculum. We usually think of eurhythmy when we think of movement in Waldorf. Without a trained teacher, this can be hard to bring to your children. We have worked to bring you some archetypal movement and we are working on bringing much more.
- Mom Lesson 9 MODELING can be a struggle to those of us that grew up with play dough. This lesson will focus on the fundamentals of modeling pure form and how to model through the years.
- Mom Lesson 10 The HANDWORK curriculum can seem really overwhelming unless you are a handwork teacher! You will become one through this process. We cover oodles of handwork, you will not be bored. You will learn how to knit, crochet, needlework and more. We have patterns and work to help you through the grades.
- Mom Lesson 11 Celebrating FESTIVALS is new to many families. We have worked to help you find spiritual connection during these times as well as concrete things to do with your children to celebrate the passage of the seasons.
- Mom Lesson 12 From using your voice to learning how to use a blowing instrument, this lesson is all about MUSIC. We help you learn to bring music to your days. Includes our wonderful Music Unfolds curriculum!
- Mom Lesson 13 If you have ever wanted to write your own Waldorf-inspired curriculum then this lesson is for you! Melisa takes you through all the recommendations from Steiner and how to apply them in a curriculum that is tailored just for you.
- Mom Lesson 14 How are your relationships? Melisa and her husband, Erik, run an amazing program called T.H.R.I.V.E. Learn side by side with your partner the foundations of a thriving, peaceful family.
- Mom Lesson 15 Do you have a full herd of children? Want to know how to teach them all and keep your sanity? Melisa will help you work through and fully implement it!
- Coloring with Block Crayons by Sieglinde de Francesca (streaming videos)
- Much more to come! This program is continually added to!
This is yours for LIFE!!
What else is included?
So much more! (Want to see a list??) Our TFW+ members get new products first. You have the inside scoop and your opinion as a member highly influences the work Melisa produces. She aims for this program to be your go-to throughout your homeschooling career. She really cares about the families she works with.
Prefer hard copies to digital? No problem! While the homeschool curriculum that is included comes in digital form, you have the option to buy professionally bound hard copies at a fraction of the regular hard copy price.
Want personal phone coaching calls? Those are also included at a deep discount and she does ALL online coaching for free! It is included in the program. You also have a lovely support group of other mothers working the program at the same time.
Remember, this includes your child's school curriculum for the life of your homeschooling. You pay ONCE and have access to the grades, along with any updates for LIFE.