Our Process for Charter Schools
We work with charter schools often. Charters where we are registered as a vendor must follow these instructions for ordering.
- When you should pay upfront with a credit card and we can provide you with a detailed receipt. If you must submit a PO, please be sure to include the parent's name and email address. Many of our courses are digital and must be sent to the family not the school.
- If you are submitting a PO, please send it to [email protected]
- If you are ordering curriculum please clearly state if it is hard copy or digital.
- If you are ordering directly from our site, please be sure to order in the name of the PARENT. You can always log in and remove the school's credit card from the account. If you have any trouble just let us know, we are happy to help.
- PLEASE BE AWARE, our Thinking Feeling Willing membership is NOT available through a charter. Charters may purchase our Waldorf Essentials Homeschool Curriculum program linked HERE or you may purchase single curriculum.
Process for Group Buys
We have a group buy program that provides a discount when buying a TFW program in bulk.
A group buy consists of 10 or more members. All are ready to buy immediately and because of this discount is not eligible for affiliate credit.
- With a group of 10 families, the group price is $500 per family.
- ONE group spokesperson must contact us with the names of all 10 families, including their emails.
- Access to the program will be released once payment from all ten families is received.
- Alternatively, one person can collect all the money and send it to us as one payment.