Our Process for Charter Schools
We work with charter schools often. Charters where we are registered as a vendor must follow these instructions for ordering.
- When you pay upfront with a credit card and we can provide you with a detailed receipt. If you must submit a PO, please be sure to include the parent's name and email address. Many of our courses are digital and must be sent to the family not the school.
- If you are submitting a PO, please send it to [email protected]
- If you are ordering curriculum please clearly state if it is hard copy or digital.
- If you are ordering directly from our site, please be sure to order in the name of the PARENT. You can always log in and remove the school's credit card from the account. If you have any trouble just let us know, we are happy to help.
- Due to long payment times, we reserve the right to refuse PO's from charters with poor payment history.
- The best option for your student is one of our bundles. It includes the curriculum plus training and support from Waldorf Essentials for one year. You can find the Bundles in our store HERE.
Process for Group Buys
If you are interested in group pricing for your co-op or school, please contact us.