Our Process for Charter Schools
We work with charter schools often. Charters where we are registered as a vendor must follow these instructions for ordering.
- When you pay upfront with a credit card and we can provide you with a detailed receipt. If you must submit a PO, please be sure to include the parent's name, mailing address and email address. Many of our courses are digital and must be sent to the family not the school.
- If you are paying upfront, PLEASE set up the account with the PARENT'S email. There is vital information that goes directly to them at the time of purchase and throughout the school year, purchasing in someone else's email will upset that flow of information.
- PLEASE BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE THE PARENT TO EMAILS! THESE ARE NOT SALES EMAILS, THESE ARE EMAILS FOR THE CURRICULUM.
- If you are submitting a PO, please send it to [email protected]
- If you submitting a PO for ordering curriculum please clearly state if it is hard copy or digital.
- If you are ordering directly from our site, please be sure to order in the name of the PARENT. You can always log in and remove the school's credit card from the account. If you have any trouble just let us know, we are happy to help.
- Due to long payment times, we reserve the right to refuse PO's from charters with poor payment history. If your school consistently does not pay within 30-45 days we will not process your POs.
- All of our curriculum includes support. This support can not be removed from the curriculum.
- All charter purchases are for ONE year.
Process for Group Buys and Pods
If you are interested in group pricing for your co-op, pod or school, please check out our pods page HERE.