We want to help you be strong!
As a team, we know that school is changing. Some parents are excited to homeschool and others are very nervous. Our team wants to help you succeed. Our training, mentorship and curriculum is tailored to help you have an amazing year.
Helping you build a strong community.
Melisa and the Waldorf Essentials team bring over 50 years of homeschooling experience. They know how to build co-ops, work with differing temperaments and bring enriching experiences to the children in your stewardship.
Having everyone on the same curriculum builds cohesion.
When families work from the same curriculum, they are stronger. Opportunities for team teaching are intuitive and children benefit from learning different perspectives.
Training and mentoring.
Waldorf Essentials brings training and mentoring. Imagine having guidance as you grow and when you need answers, knowing that there is a team who has your back. Experience enriching parent opportunities to strengthen your community.
Q. What is included?
A. Each family will receive:
- Waldorf Essentials curriculum in hard copy and digital.
- Planning for Peace in hard copy and digital.
- One year access to Thinking Feeling Willing, Waldorf homeschool teacher training.
- Live coaching call access 4 times a month.
- 10-12 additional training opportunities throughout the year on topics ranging from Waldorf science to coping with ADHD to homesteading.
Q. How much does this cost my group?
A. Our prices depend on how many students are in your pod or co-op.
- 1-4 Students $350-$450 per student
- 5-20 Students $250 per student
- 21-75 Students $200 per student
- 76-99 Students $175 per student
- 100+ Students $150 per student
Q. How do we pay?
A. All payments must be made together. One invoice will be sent to your group leader for the entire amount. Then we will process your order and get access to you within 24 hours.
Q. Can Melisa come and speak in person to our families?
A. Yes! Melisa often travels to speak to communities and she is happy to assist your team in setting things up either remotely via Zoom or in person.
Waldorf Essentials Curriculum Provides
- Steiner-centered homeschool curriculum complete with laid out main lessons. Delivered in both hard copy and digital.
- Curriculum created by a homeschooler with over 15 years experience with Steiner's work.
- Planning for Peace planning journal complete with planning guidance by our team.
- Homeschool training that includes: rhythm, inner work, form drawing, festivals, drawing, painting, modeling, understanding the curriculum, reading, writing and spelling the Waldorf way and much more.
- Coaching calls with our expert staff four times a month plus email support as needed.