Sometimes you want a little more.
We get it! Maybe you aren't a curriculum member so you don't have our twice monthly office hours? Or maybe you have something more private that you want Melisa to tackle? Melisa's coaching is vast and while she works to provide all the answers within her programs, sometimes there is a need for something a little more personal.
Melisa's coaching can encompass:
- Understanding your temperament and supporting you through shadow work.
- Conscious parenting, understanding rhythm
- Raising teens
- Working with special needs
- Couples coaching
- Relationship coaching
- Divorce coaching
- Co-Parent coaching
- Waldorf curriculum coaching for homeschoolers and teachers
- Meditation & getting clarity on your spiritual path
- Creating a co-op, pod or learning group
- BizSchooling (running a business while homeschooling!)
Please keep in mind, ALL of these things can be covered in our Thinking Feeling Willing program Office Hours if you are a member.
Monthly Hot Seat
Once a month Melisa hosts a Hot Seat call. This is a recorded group coaching session. A recording is available within 24 hrs. by request, to those that receive coaching so they may refer back to it later. These calls are perfect if you are NOT in our Thinking Feeling Willing program but maybe have one of Melisa's other programs and want a group coaching option. Third Saturday each month at 7am Pacific.Sign Up for Hot Seats
An Hour All to Yourself!
Sometimes you just want to go straight to the source! You might not want group coaching, maybe your topic is private or you don't want to wait for everyone else to have their turn - maybe sharing is hard for you! This option has you covered. $200 an hour with a two hour minimum is required.Book An Appointment