44. Waldorf for Your Partner and You with Melisa and Erik Nielsen Waldorf Essentials
We also have a podcast on all platforms ( Waldorf Essentials ) if you love it, please leave us a review.
We love hearing how sharing our stories has helped you.
Homeschooling is a lot to take on.
Waldorf homeschooling is often misunderstood or intimidating.
Melisa and Erik Nielsen share their pro tips and experience with how to navigate homeschooling together.
Anything is possible, and effective communication is a must.
Learn how they have navigated communication to successfully homeschool their kids and have a strong marriage.
Melisa and Erik inspire you with:
- Foundations for early childhood
- Waldorf curriculum by grade
- Middle school and high school resources
- Planning for peace planner and training meetings
- Form drawing courses
- Beeswax modeling
- Wet on wet painting
- Inner work and temperaments
- Circle time creations
- Creating a co op
- Homeschooling multiple children
- Conscious parenting with 25+ years experience
- Special needs experience with her own children
- Peaceful bedtimes
- One on one mentoring parenting, partnering and mindset
- Master classes
Have the homeschool and peaceful foundation of your dreams.
Ask questions here or connect on social media.