118. Spring Festivals for Waldorf Homeschoolers by Melisa Nielsen
Spring is a beautiful time of year and offers equally beautiful festivals to celebrate.
In this week’s episode, Melisa shares a bit of anthroposophical background on some of these festivals as well as tips for celebrating.
There are so many wonderful ways to celebrate but remember you don’t have to do everything every year. As always, enjoy this special time with your family!
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- The difference spring festivals: Ostara, easter, vernal equinox, mayday
- How the date for celebrating the Easter holiday is determined
- Growing your own Easter grass and when to start planting it
- Creating your own natural eggs dyes
Have the homeschool and peaceful foundation of your dreams. https://www.waldorfessentials.com
Ask questions here or connect on social media.