100. Three Practices for a Waldorf Home When You Aren't Homeschooling or Can't Afford the Curriculum
Melisa understands. She's been there when you don't have to nickels to rub together.
- Maybe you can't homeschool
- Maybe you can't afford the curriculum
- Maybe you don't have the fancy art supplies
Melisa has 3 tips every home can put into practice to create a Waldorf experience.
1. Turn off the media. Go to the library and borrow books. Read together, create a love for reading.
2. Do art. You don't need the expensive supplies. Do art with what you have.
3. Use the time you do have wisely. Even if it's a few moments. Spend time with the child. Working a full time job, two jobs, three jobs the time you have free connect with them through reading and art.
Have the homeschool and peaceful foundation of your dreams. https://www.waldorfessentials.com
Ask questions here or connect on social media.