195. Struggling with Smart Phone Addiction
Melisa and Erik Nielsen at Waldorf Essentials invite you to have the conversation about smart phone usage.
- What do you use your smart phone for?
- What does your partner use their smart phone for?
- What does your child use a smart phone for?
- How many hours is it being used for?
- How much money is being used on games?
- Will the child remember you were on the phone all the time instead of holding the space and engaging with them?
- Are you going on dates and being on the screen the majority of the time?
- Are you pulling out the phone during family time?
- How do you feel about your personal usage?
- How do you feeling about your partner's usage?
- How do you feel about the child's usage?
It's important to not completely avoid this tool we have of a smart phone, but to learn to use it intentionally.
You can also find us on YouTube "Waldorf Essentials"
Please share with your fellow parenting friends and homeschoolers. We are in this journey together.
Have the homeschool and peaceful foundation of your dreams.