259. Study Guide Book Recommendations
Melisa Nielsen at Waldorf Essentials encourages you to continue your studying as an adult. When you read Steiner's work you connect more with the curriculum.
- Rhythms of Learning: What Waldorf Education Offers Children, Parents & Teachers
by Rudolf Steiner (Author), Roberto Trostli (Compiler)
- Rudolf Steiner's Curriculum for Steiner-Waldorf Schools: An Attempt to Summarise His Indications
- The Tasks and Content of the Steiner-Waldorf Curriculum
- Start Now!: A Book of Soul and Spiritual Exercises
If you found this content helpful please consider making a donation to our non profit.
Every child should have access to a whole education.
While we work hard to keep our virtual school tuition and curriculum prices affordable, there will always be families that desire this education but can not afford it. It is our deepest desire to help those families.
Auriel's Light is a non profit and all donations are tax deductible.